Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I posted yesterday that I would take a picture of all the beautiful ribbon I received from Jody. Here it is! I am loving these ribbons. I have found that the double stitched ribbon frays a lot, but otherwise they are wonderful. I am not a big rick rac fan, but the 1/8" rick rac is really nice and a simple embellishment to any card. The thicker rick-rac I could leave, but I figure I can use it for Secret swaps I do, it really is lovely, just not my style. Well, I hope you all have a great day with your family! I know I'm excited that my Uncle and his girl friend will be coming, I haven't seen them in forever! Then I will be going to James' house for his family Easter celebration. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin