Thursday, August 19, 2010

OBG Kid Toppers!

Today is Thursday, which means that today is Oldie But Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps! Now Oldie But Goodie Day means that team members are sharing creations they made using stamps that are not new, but those good ol' stamps that are a part of the Bugaboo collection!

For my card today I decided to use this cutie Kid Toppers Wavy Hair Girl! I pulled out my Olivia Basic Grey pad and started working with the colors I found in this piece. I am loving how many different shades are on in sheet of DP and the design is so pretty! I wanted to make something simple but sweet for this cute little girl and I think it works! I also made this card to enter and play along with the new Wild Orchid Challenge, the current challenge is to create something for the girls, or 'One For the Girls'!

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!
Stamps: Kid Toppers Wavy Hair Girl from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Cool Caribbean, Turquoise, Basic Grey Olivia DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, ; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities

5 comments:

sgc said...

Simply adorable!!!! I love the DP you used--and the way you ran it in opposite directions. So simple, yet so cute!

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable card! Love the colors.

Cammy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color combo Jackie! The kid toppers are just adorable -- super sweet card!

Jenny said...

This is super cute! I love the DP and the rhinestones in the corners!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How fun! I love hte image you used and the colors and simple layout. Awesome job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin