Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo!

Today is Friday, which means that it's Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today a fabulous new image is posted in the Bugaboo Store for FREE! Just head on over to the store and pick up this weeks new Freebie!

This week our Freebie is called Sunbonnet Girls, I love these stamps! The spring set of these that were released months ago are among my favorite stamp line that Jodie creates, and this one is even better! I love the sweet details in this image, all the little flowers trailing the dress and the marks that show how fluffy this dress is, they work together so nicely to bring about a darling look to these images. I also made this card to enter and play along with the new Wild Orchid Challenge, this week the challenge is to create something for the girls, or 'One For the Girls' and I even used my mulberry flowers that I ordered from Wild Orchid to play along too!

I do hope you like my card today, I wanted a really soft and sweet look, I think it all came together in this one. Hope you have a fabulous day all!

Please note: We make every attempt to post freebies first thing in the am, however sometimes it just does not happen, please check back with us if they are not uploaded, it will be there and you have one full week to download it!
Stamps: Sunbonnet Girls from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Berry Sorbet, Basic Grey Olivia DP; Ink: RV25 Dog Rose Flower, YG07 Acid Green, RV21 Light Pink, E00 Skin White, Y17 Golden Yellow, N1 Neutral Grey No. 1; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Eyelet Border Punch, Mulberry Paper Flowers, Glue Dots

2 comments:

Delia said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love it!!

sgc said...

I love this card, Jackie! The mulberry flowers are a beautiful touch!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin